[mythtvnz] A few MythTV questions

Noel & Di noel at igrin.co.nz
Mon Oct 13 20:17:43 BST 2008

Hi Aaron.

If you phone $ky, and get them to do a "prime only" sat install you get
a "prime-only" sat receiver, dish & full install for $145. Then go out &
buy yourself a FTA receiver.  this is the cheapest way to get a sat dish
professionally installed.  I am an authorized FV installer (& ex $ky
installer from when D3 first lit up).
Hope this helps!