[mythtvnz] Twin Han Card

Kenneth Dixon ken.dixon at clear.net.nz
Sat Nov 15 00:40:58 GMT 2008

Ah yes it was a couple of years ago I used mine last, I
suspected they might have sorted alot of the problems by
now. linuxtv has some info on the card:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Twinhan_VP-1020A
I would recommend a google search for MythTV/Linux issues
for this card.
Pricespy has the Nova-s at ~$30 more than the twinhan card
and is still my recommendation:
http://www.pricespy.co.nz/search.php?q=nova-s

Ken

----- Original Message Follows -----