[mythtvnz] MythTV 0.22, QT4 ?

Paul Kendall paul at kcbbs.gen.nz
Sat Nov 15 00:15:12 GMT 2008

On Saturday 15 November 2008 12:56:26 Graeme Woollett wrote:
> Paul Kendall wrote:
> > I have a set of patches for 0.22.
> > I was thinking of doing a build of 0.22 for Intrepid. If people are
> > interested just say the word.
> >
> > Personally though, I would stick with 0.21 for a production system as
> > things are in a state of flux with 0.22 at the moment.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Paul
>
> That raises a question.  I've finally tired of upgrading 5 mythtv
> machines for each minor release, and am now hoping to stick to Ubuntu
> LTS releases.
> Will  your patches be applied to mythtv 0.22 for Hardy?

The only patch that I have that needs to be in 0.22 is the LATM patch, and
personally I'll only do the latest build as that's what I run on my
development machine.

I would not imagine that the mythbuntu team will not back port 0.22 to hardy
when 0.22 is finally released either.

So, sorry to say, either you will have to start building your own from source,
or you'll have to keep on the upgrade train.

> Thanks Paul for your hard work

Thanks for the feedback!

> Cheers
> Graeme