[mythtvnz] How do I manage when listings update using tv_grab_nz-py?

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Sat Nov 8 22:05:55 GMT 2008

I've got this installed and thought I had it working in combination
with my EIT data (using XML only for TV One) but One now never has
more than a day's listings in it. When does this script actually run
by default and how do I control this?

I couldn't see anything in /etc/cron or or /etc/cron.d and the short
installation instructions here (http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/mythtvnz/2007-September/003432.html
) don't mention configuring a cron schedule.

I have my machine set to wakeup and shutdown automatically as required
so if there's some default download time in the wee hours its not
likely to run but I usually record the news so could configure the XML
download to happen then if I can find out where/how I should do this.

Thanks,
Matt