[mythtvnz] Multiple Tuners (DVB-S & Analog)

Kenneth Dixon ken.dixon at clear.net.nz
Mon Nov 3 07:40:21 GMT 2008

I can scroll between different sources' listings while
watching live tv, selecting the listing will switch tuner
and channel as it should. I suspect this is not a feature,
but an anomaly peculiar to my system.
It could have something to do with the 'Input Group' setting
in Mythtv-setup, all my tuners are set to 'Generic'.
Give it a go and tell me how you get on, if it's a nogo I
will have another look around my config and see if I can
find any other candidates.

Ken

----- Original Message Follows -----