[mythtvnz] Possible to mix-and-match Freeview EIT and XML TV EPG data?

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Sun Nov 2 04:10:50 GMT 2008

I installed the nice.net.nz XML TV listings source to replace my EIT
data (specifically TV One as I want the BBC listings). Problem is, the
Sky listings for some channels (specifically National Radio) are
sparse compared to the Freeview ones. I'd like to be able to have some
sources from EIT and some from the XML but haven't worked out a way to
do this. In trying, my TV One listings seem to have reverted back to
the Freeview variety.

Is it possible to specify which source you want to use per channel -
the mythtv-setup suggests it is but I'm not sure I'm doing things right.

Cheers,
Matt

.headfirst
WEB DEVELOPERS .ENGAGING .USEFUL .WORKS