[mythtvnz] New to Myth TV and would like your opinion

Arjan Harre harreclan at clear.net.nz
Wed May 21 08:16:06 BST 2008

LOL .... ok I get the drift. Just about any one will do!  :-)

I think for now I will go with Mythdora. I have no experience with
Ubuntu so for my first Linux esperience in a long time I will stick with
something that I might hopefully be a little familiar with and build up
some experience again before trying the others.

All the parts should arrive tomorrow so hopefully by the end of the
weekend I will have a running Myth Box. It is going to be a busy
weekend. I need to run a lan Cable to where the myth box is going to be
as well as build it and install etc.

Fingers Crossed and thanks for all your help guys.

Cheers

Arjan