[mythtvnz] Production ready state of 0.21

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Wed May 21 01:27:52 BST 2008

Yes I agree - it was a smooth upgrade and some nice new features, but I do
get a sense that CPUs are getting a workout. I have temperature sensors that
warn me if things are getting too hot - transcoding makes them scream. On
the other hand, I'm using everything a lot more now than I used to (because
the family is gradually getting to grips with it) so it might be nothing to
do with the upgrade; I could be just pushing the box to its limits.

-          D