[mythtvnz] Rig Recommendations

Jeremy Lamb nzlamb at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:15:26 BST 2008

Getting up there price-wise but the HP dc7000 SFF series are simply awesome
as a Myth box; small, reliable, fast and damn quiet. If you aren't doing HD
ex-lease ones can be had pretty cheap now but that's kinda moving away from
the 'powerful' factor you mentioned.

It's a shame the BTX form factor never caught on with the home-brew market,
IMHO it's very well suited to this sort of task. :(

Cheers

Jeremy