[mythtvnz] DVB-T working in NZ

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Mon May 5 10:48:16 BST 2008

> Any chance you can produce a diff against standard source?
>
> Also it would be very useful if you were happy to submit this to the
> ffmpeg team under the LGPL so that ffmpeg can handle the audio streams.
>
> Steve

ffmpeg went to faad2 which is unsupported it seems by the original
writers. (I've tried to contact them quite a few times regarding the
problem with no reply) so any changes really get done by the ffmpeg
people. I've seem at least 5 bugs reported over time about the problems
with different types of AAC and none fixed or looked at really.

Also the problem h264 files. As far as I could tell my bug report on the
mplayer mailing list was ignored problem due to (IMHO) the person who
fixes most of these problems is quite busy.

Thanks