[mythtvnz] New Look mythtv.co.nz website

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Mar 31 06:41:15 BST 2008

Little bit of a spruce up of the site, along with a WordPress upgrade and
a new theme.

I've create a new MythTV Articles section where some of the longer posts
can be easily accessed. I hope I've not messed up the formatting of and of
the articles I've just moved over.

The new layout provides a little bit more screen real estate to play with
which really helps with some of the longer postings.

If anyone would like to contribute an article let me know, meanwhile have
a look yourself at http://www.mythtv.co.nz

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz