[mythtvnz] W.A.F up by 100%

AlanP alan.p at orcon.net.nz
Thu Mar 27 15:05:21 GMT 2008

At 04:45 p.m. 27/03/2008, you wrote:
>So here's a question, can I off one dish have two DVB cards? one record
>TVNZ and the other Canwest channels at the same time i.e. two different
>transponders?

The only time you can't is if you're trying to get both horizontal and
vertical polarity, since the two use differing voltages to the LNB, from
what I understand.

AFAIK everything uses horizontal these days, though, so you should be fine.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth