[mythtvnz] Fwd: DVB card special

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 05:29:46 GMT 2008

As you probably know I am not generally in favour of commercial
messages to the list, but I did let pass a message from the NZ
supplier of SkyStar 2 DVB-S cards a while ago when he was offering a
doscount for list members.

I will therefore do the same for Hadley Rich and his supply of
Technotrend cards. See below for his offer.

Please note that I am still not generally in favour of commercial
messages, but where people I know and trust are offering a genuine
discount to list members I get all soft inside. I don't want to be
flooded with requests to make similar posts, but if you have a genuine
offer let me know first.