[mythtvnz] Hardy updates breaks schedule

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Mon Jun 30 11:14:11 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 19:47 +1200, Barry Clearwater wrote:
> Andrew, thanks for the reply -  its the master backend.  I like your
> work, the status stuff is quite cool.

Not a problem, and its good to hear I have another happy user.  :)

> Incidentally, after reconfiguring the mythtv-database and the
> mythtv-frontend, all is happy and the output of mythtv-status was...

Right, so the problem was that the database wasn't working so that one
of the modules I use couldn't instantiate itself correctly.  That's a
relief!

[snip]
> I'm still not entirely clear as to what broke.  Was it the order of the
> dependencies?
> would the output of my term.log from the /var/log/apt/ folder be of any
> use?

Heh, I didn't know about that file!  Yes, it probably would be uesful.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven
Wellington, New Zealand