[mythtvnz] EPG-only mapping

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Mon Jun 30 10:00:08 BST 2008

At this point, I shall reiterate my hatred of "reply to list" lists.

The downside of the normal setting (I am on a lot of lists) is that
*occasionally* somebody who intended to email the list emails the
individual and one of them forwards it to the list.  Most users cope
with clicking "Reply All". The downside of the "Reply to list" setting
is that non-list emails end up on the list annoying the sender,
recipient and every single list member that did not want to read a
message that was intended for an individual. It also can result in
personal emails being permanently archived.

</rant>

Regards,

Aaron

--