[mythtvnz] Mythweb Music

Sam Banks dodgywhitemaori at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:48:16 BST 2008

For anyone that is interested mplayer was perfect for this.
Just download the playlist from mythweb and run mplayer on it from the
command line.
Command was:

mplayer -playlist playlist.m3u -user [user] -passwd [password]

It doesn't show the name of the song it is playing but thats no real drama.

Cheers

Sam

--
All my life i've had one dream.