[mythtvnz] New LCD Screen

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 01:53:06 BST 2008

That is certainly true on my Panasonic. TV-like inputs (including the
composite I connect to my sky box) has all sorts of ratio and zoom
options, whereas VGA has just two 4:3 and 16:9

I usually try and find a pdf of the manual online and read it
thoroughly before I buy consumer electronics these days. Even then
they don't tell you everything.