[mythtvnz] Which one to believe?

Mike dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jun 16 04:39:47 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 15:25 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Robin Gilks <g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote:
> > The EPG data from Sky says that tonight on TV 1 @ 8:30 its "Without a
> > Trace" but the trailers over the weekend and the tvnz website say its
> > "Life on Mars".

> I think it is indeed LoM tonight, oh joy!

> FWIW my database seems to show the same as yours. Mine is from Hads' xmltvnz.py.

The EIT data that I have shows it as follows:

Life On Mars
Mon, Jun 16
08:30 PM to 09:30 PM (60 mins)

        In all-new episodes, espite eerie visions of 2006, DCI Sam Tyler
        remains in the '70s - where he encounters the young incarnation
        of a nasty villain he put away in 2006. He sees the chance every
        policeman dreams ab..