[mythtvnz] List Info, re-reprise

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 23:29:07 BST 2008

I post occasionally to let everyone know how the list is growing, or
not (as the case may be).

* The list opened on 29 November 2005 and had 22 members in the first 24
hours.

* On 8 August 2006 I reported that we had 86 subscribed email addresses,
but because a number were duplicate "nomail" accounts there were probably
80 unique members:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/217324

* On 19 July 2007 I reported we had 156 subscribed email addresses of
which 15 seemed to be
nomail dups so thats 141 unique subscribers.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/280159

* Today we have 216 members but its harder to make out the number of
nomail subscribers. However its clear that the list membership
continues to grow.

* I have just posted to mythtv-user to remind about this list and will
check in a few days to see if we have any more (or less) members.

Many thanks to Jim for arranging hosting, and gossamer threads for the
excellent archiving service.