[mythtvnz] Upgrade Issue

Ashley Kirk ash at pcx.co.nz
Tue Jun 10 02:57:09 BST 2008

Hi

I upgraded my boss's Mythbuntu 7.10 to 8.04 using the CDRom and now
things are a bit broken... any help would be appreciated or I can do a
reinstall if needs be.

Basically did the 8.04 upgrade, then let it go online and update
anything it needed. Seemed to go ok and I can run the Mythbackend Setup
but it claims it wants to upgrade the database all the time.

The Frontend (on the same box) doesnt load automatically, or when I
manually instate it from the menu...

Advice anyone?

Thanks!!! :)

Ashley