[mythtvnz] Freeview EPG Best Practice?

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Sun Jun 8 02:19:47 BST 2008

Hello,

2008/5/30 Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com>:
[After the other How To]
> 1. You need to set mythfilldatabase to run automatically. Its the last
> page in Setup|General. (that was a D'OH moment)
>
> 2. make a link from the one in nick's home directory like:

I followed the How To last weekend and all went well, but then noticed
that I was slowly running out of EPG.

This morning I found this message and followed these two steps.

Now running mythfilldatabase seems to run correctly (i.e. it gives no
errors), but doesn't download any data or advance my EPG.  The
"information centre > system status" tab says:
Result: mythfilldatabase ran, but d...
There is guide data until 200806-0...
(1 day).
WARNING: Is mythfilldatabase running

I've attached the output of running mythfilldatabase manually.

Can anybody help me figure out why my EPG data will not update?

Thanks,

Aaron

--
FSF Associate Member: 5632