[mythtvnz] EPG title processing

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Jul 30 13:00:04 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 20:21 +1200, Hadley Rich wrote:
> It's been bugging me for a while now and I'm thinking of adding a regex
> to the title processing that we do to catch "^All New (.*)" and replace
> it with $1 i.e.
>
> "All New Simpsons" -> "Simpsons"
>
> I'm posting here as this has the possibility of breaking people's
> scheduled recordings (if they use the epg.pvr.geek.nz feed).

This has now been done. If you're using an older version of epgsnoop and
using the SearchReplaceTitle processor then you need to update otherwise
programs which start with "All New " will be replaced by "\1"

You can update with 'bzr pull' or get it from the cheeseshop
(easy_install -U epgsnoop).

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware.