[mythtvnz] EPG title processing

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Jul 30 09:21:57 BST 2008

Hi all,

It's been bugging me for a while now and I'm thinking of adding a regex
to the title processing that we do to catch "^All New (.*)" and replace
it with $1 i.e.

"All New Simpsons" -> "Simpsons"

I'm posting here as this has the possibility of breaking people's
scheduled recordings (if they use the epg.pvr.geek.nz feed).

Any comments please post here.

On a related note, I added a processor to catch the HD flag that Sky
have been putting in their data for the last while. Of course this won't
mean much if you're not receiving it in HD but I thought it may be of
use to some.

Cheers,

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware.