[mythtvnz] OT connecting to sat dishes to one receiver

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Wed Jul 30 02:15:47 BST 2008

Well not QUITE that simple - but pretty close.

You could go for one of the DiSEqC switches but the ones which allow
multiple receivers are pretty expensive.
EMP E154-AP $160  http://www.toroidal.co.nz/pricing.html

If you're after Sky (Horizontal Pol on Optus D1) and  only channels on
Vertical  Pol on  Optus D2 (was B3)  then you could get away with a bit
of a cheaper option.
$45
http://www.freeviewshop.co.nz/input-output-satellite-multiswitch-p-51.html

Feel free to email me off line with the exact channels they want and
I'll let you know if it will work for you.

Dean