[mythtvnz] Auto expire order reversed!

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Tue Jul 29 21:45:42 BST 2008

Nope, recorded scheduled programmes.  Its a top down list with the
ready-to-expire stuff at the top, most recent down to oldest at the
bottom.  And believe me, unless I set them manually to not expire,
they're gone in one or two days.  Information Centre->System
Status->Auto Expire List.
We have at least 2 separately installed boxes doing the same.  I've a
hunch its sql stuff like order displayed, but I'm not sure where to look
for the code.
Regards
Barry