[mythtvnz] Which HD TV to buy - suggestions please?

Rick Hudson rick at kpo.org.nz
Sun Jul 27 23:40:27 BST 2008

On 27/07/2008 5:46 p.m., Phill Coxon wrote:

> There's a 42" LG with 1080P,

1080p on a 1.1m screen? I keep reading that from, say, 3m away you can't see
the difference between 720p and 1080p on a screen that size. Does anyone have
experience to the contrary? In my experience 1080p does not noticably differ
from 720p at 3m away until the screen is over 2m.

I would suggest increasing your minimum size to 50" before discarding 720p as
an option.

--
Rick Hudson
http://www.kpo.org.nz/                                        rick at kpo.org.nz