[mythtvnz] Input Priorities Problem I Think

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Sat Jul 19 23:41:59 BST 2008

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson wrote:
> 2) On Tuesday night we record Big Ideas (TVNZ6) and Border Security (TV1),
> although I've told Myth it can record two channels off the same mux it want's
> to record these two programs one off each DVB card, is this something to do
> with recording group's?

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but there might not be a problem
with this behaviour.

Myth might not see any difference between recording two programs on
different cards and two programs on the same mux.  After all they all
come up as equal priority sources.

What happens if you add a *third* program to tape at that time?

Dean