[mythtvnz] Help with Scheduling/Input Priorities

Tim Gibson tim_donna at slingshot.co.nz
Sat Jul 19 06:17:45 BST 2008

Hi all

Ok here's my input layout and priority listing;

Encoder 2 - Skystar2 (1)
Encoder 3 - Skystar2 (1)
Encoder 5 - Nova S Plus (1)
Encoder 6 - Nova S Plus (1)
Encoder 8 - Hauppauge 150MCE (-1)

I've got the two DVB-S card's set to record up to two channels at once.

1) I record TV3 news each night and even though I have deleted the schedule
and put the channels on the 150MCE at a lower priority Myth always wants to
use the 150MCE to record the news after I reschedule the recording and there
are no other programs to record either side of the news.  If I tell myth to
use any of the other encoders it's ignored and only uses encoder 8...
2) On Tuesday night we record Big Ideas (TVNZ6) and Border Security (TV1),
although I've told Myth it can record two channels off the same mux it
want's to record these two programs one off each DVB card, is this something
to do with recording group's?

--
Regards
Tim, Donna and Erin Gibson