[mythtvnz] Sky HD

Simon Green simon at simongreen.net
Tue Jul 15 03:59:17 BST 2008

2008/7/15 Steve Hodge <stevehodge at gmail.com>:

> Are Sky even carrying the HD versions? I haven't been following closely but
> I was under the impression that TVNZ and Mediaworks had not come to an
> agreement with Sky on this. Certainly Sky's website currently only says that
> Sport 1 & 2, Movies and Movies Greats will be HD.

Mediaworks and Sky are in nogiations for Sky to carry their HD channels, but
nothing has been formally announced. If nothing else comes from the
broadcast review the government are doing at the moment, both Sky and
Freeview should be forced to 'must carry' all networks. Dreams are free
though.

  -- simon