[mythtvnz] occasionally i get no sound recorded

Mark van Dijk mark.van.dijk at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jul 6 22:53:45 BST 2008

Help!!  Very occasionally (once every couple of weeks or so) a show will
be recorded without sound!  I will try to play the show later and i
can't hear anything.  playing other shows work fine, and watching live
TV (through MythTV) works fine, but the show itself was recorded without
sound.

The odd thing is that I was recording another show at the same time on
the other channel, and it worked fine (sound and everything).

I have a PVR-500 and am running Mythbuntu 8.04

--
Mark van Dijk