[mythtvnz] Screwed up Settings table in Myth Database

Neil Henwood nhenwood at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:20:26 GMT 2008

Hi All.

I've managed to screw things up properly this time. I was doing some
'cleaning up' and was going to rename some old unneeded front ends
settings from the database before deleting them when I managed to screw
things up royally. (finding a ; before a where clause after executing a
update statement is not a good thing :( )

I have most things working again, except my remote front end machine
which now wont connect to the database.

Would it be possible for someone to email me CSV of there settings table
so that I can see what I need to do to fix my table to get this working
again.

(I need to get it done before Friday before the GF comes around and
wants to use it)

Thanks for your help in this.

Neil