[mythtvnz] MythTV Status in your MOTD (and email) - Version 0.7.0

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:06:53 GMT 2008

I get a perl error on knoppmyth R5F27:

mythtv at media:~$ mythtv-status

MythTV status for localhost
===========================
Status...........: Wed Jan 30 2008, 11:05 AM
Total Disk Space.: Total space is 375,993 MB, with 367,712 MB used (97.8%)
Next Recording In: 11 Hours, 54 Minutes

Encoders:
media (2) - Idle
media (3) - Idle

Scheduled Recordings:
2008-01-30 23:00:00 - Hayden Shirley (RNZ National)
2008-01-31 11:45:00 - New Tech with Colin Jackson (RNZ National)

Schedule Conflicts:
Unable to access MythTV Perl API.  Try with --verbose to find out why.

--verbose gives no more information.