[mythtvnz] Convert existing Frontend to a diskless Frontend

Duncan Ritchie duncanr at pobox.com
Mon Jan 21 05:16:53 GMT 2008

One thing I forgot to say was that there is a bug in the Fedora image
creation scripts for diskless machines.  Some of the problems have been
patched but anyone using Fedora 7 will need to make most of the changes
described in here:
http://www-theorie.physik.unizh.ch/~dpotter/howto/diskless

Duncan

  _____