[mythtvnz] More on scanning H.264 and AAC DVB channels

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Wed Jan 16 23:16:00 GMT 2008

On Thu, January 17, 2008 11:50 am, Nick Rout wrote:
> I assume from that that myth won't record the streams at all?
>
> By the way, saw this in the avidemux changelog:
>
> " What's new in Avidemux 2.4
> [snip]
>     * New MPEG-TS support including H.264 Elementary Stream
> [snip]"
>
> Dunno if anything there will help?

Now that I have a trunk build on a test rig with all of the H.264 patches
I might try and tune in. Problem is I'm speaking at LCA in a week and need
to get my talks done first..

I have a feeling we will get the video but no audio at present, and the
video will be broken due to the interlaced mode.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales at openmedia.co.nz