[mythtvnz] Looking for S/H / Cheap Equipment.

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Mon Jan 14 01:23:38 GMT 2008

Hi all..

I've decided to go ahead and get more satellite equipment for my Mythtv box
so I am looking for the following (Second Hard if possible so not to streach
the budget). If anyone has any stuff lying around they don't need at the
moment and want to sell cheap?

For K Band.

Toroidal Dish + Mounts
LNB's for the Toroidal Dish
8 Way Diseqc Switch (for the LNB's)
Or
1.2M Dish + Moteck + Mounts + LNB (Prefer the Toroidal thu)

For C Band
2.4m Polar Mount or Similar
Attuator (Mover for Dish)
Vbox (to move the Attuator)
C Band LNB

Cable and connectors I can get Wholesale

Also if Someone can help.. I have a large string of trees West -> North West
of me. Looking on Dishpointer.com it says the elevation needs to be see past
at least 32 Degrees to get Telstar 18 and then up to 45 Degrees for all the
rest?

Thanks