[mythtvnz] Linux MCE Report

Toby Mills toby at np.co.nz
Tue Jan 8 00:21:31 GMT 2008

Hardware:

Older ASUS motherboard (can't remember the number but will find out,
anything ubuntu compatible should be fine).
Intel 2.8Ghz dual core
1Gb RAM
NVidia MX4000 Graphics
Onboard ethernet
20Gb Seagate IDE (primary boot, media off other boxes at the moment).
Microsoft USB mouse (for testing, live will use a wireless gyro remote).

Because this is running on Ubuntu Fiesty, I would have thought that
compatibility wasn't too much of an issue.

Cheers
Toby