[mythtvnz] Need some help to polish my first Myth install...

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Jan 7 20:08:20 GMT 2008

On Monday 07 January 2008 23:13:10 Steven Ellis wrote:
> So Hads - What new ones are in Trunk. Haven't run a Trunk build for ages.

There's Greedy Highmotion and Yadif both with 2x versions as well. They use
more CPU than the other deinterlacers but look nicer (to me). In trunk since
the mythtv-vid merge you can also specify different outputs and deinterlacers
for different sized videos. More info on the deinterlacers here;

http://www.nabble.com/revised-greedy-high-motion-deinterlacer-td13865006s15552.html

On an unrelated note, though relting to things merging in trunk: From the
general chat I've seen around it looks like the multirec branch will probably
be being merged sometime soon, before the 0.21 release. Exciting for all
those with DVB cards.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware