[mythtvnz] High CPU usage decoding 720p

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Fri Feb 29 04:45:41 GMT 2008

On Fri, February 29, 2008 3:17 pm, Craig Whitmore wrote:

> [...]

Yeah sound is going to be a big issue. The LATM patched have been
submitted to the libfaad2 people but no sign of them being integrated.
Myth will require a patched version of faad2 to do the sound, or we will
need to come up with some sort of sound patch.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales at openmedia.co.nz