[mythtvnz] High CPU usage decoding 720p

Kenneth Dixon ken.dixon at clear.net.nz
Fri Feb 29 00:00:13 GMT 2008

Ah, it's not a big deal for me if its a matter of waiting
for software to catch up. I am hoping every thing is usable
by the time Mythbuntu 8.04 is released though, so I can
retire Myth-Box Mk2 (though it as served me well). As long
as Mk3's hardware is up to it.
Thanks, for the input.

Ken

----- Original Message Follows -----