[mythtvnz] Channel Icons and Mythfilldatabase

Duncan Kennington duncan.kennington at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:07:48 GMT 2008

On 29/01/2008, Hadley Rich <hads at nice.net.nz> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:15:42 Duncan Kennington wrote:
>  > Hi all (Hads in particular).. :-)
>  >
>  > I have been setting up a new mythbox (well the old one after a hard
>  > drive failure) and am up to importing listings.  I am using epgsnoop
>  > (snapshot 18) which is causing mythfilldatabase to try to download
>  > icons from
>  > http://nice.net.nz/epg/icons/ and failing with a 404 not found error
>  > on each one.
>

> Hmm, it appears I haven't updated the snapshot since I changed the default and
>  added the ability to change the icon base URL in the config file. Sorry 'bout
>  that.
>
>  I've updated the snapshot to 20 which is in the http://nice.net.nz/scripts
>  directory. Those are the only changes.
>
>  When I get back in the country I'll make an effort to tidy up a few bits and
>  peices, make a release and update the webpage.

Thanks for this Hads,

No problems with icons now, though I no longer have category
information with this version of the script (the version I was using
before my Myth HDD died did so, but I couldn't tell you what version
it was).

Am I missing something in the sqlite DB or something to get this working?

Sorry to keep bothering you!

Cheers,
Duncan