[mythtvnz] Anyone have a job script to turn a recording into a podcast?

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Mon Feb 11 01:56:37 GMT 2008

Looks nice but it's focused on video conversion for ipods with video...
I did find this link to generating podcasts from mythrecordings which
looks good...

Just need a variant which will write the audio out to a CD-RW after
recording so I can listen to it in the car (until I decide to stump up
for an ipod and car conversion kit anyway)