[mythtvnz] Replacing hard disk in mythbuntu

Phil Heath phil.heath at paradise.net.nz
Sun Feb 3 08:55:25 GMT 2008

Thanks, that worked well.  Interesting how it's either 'ice on glass' or
'back to the ol' command prompt'.

Next problem is, when I look at all the recordings I've got, all the old
recordings are still there,  but when I choose one it tells me the file
can't be found.  There must be  a command I can use to resync the database
or clear all recordings or whatever.  Can you tell me what it is?

thanks

Phil