[mythtvnz] epgsnoop gaps

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Dec 30 10:48:53 GMT 2008

> On Monday 29 December 2008 22:34:26 Robin Gilks wrote:
>> Having just looked closely at my scheduling data to help with a question
>> on the list, I see I've got a lot of 'holes' in my data at the moment.
>> Is
>> anyone else seeing this? I've nothing on Prime after Wednesday and a
>> couple of days after than I see C4, J2, UKTV going blank and gaps in TV2
>> and TV3.
>
> Mine looks normal AFAICT, the only think I've noticed is last week and
> this
> that the Sky data is showing episodes of Sea Patrol on TV3 where they are
> actually showing back to back repeats of House.

Perhaps Sky are just getting sloppy this week!! Having said that, Freeview
TV2 runs out on Saturday (i.e. only 5 days ahead) and Sky Juice and J2 run
out on Thursday - just 2 days - not that I watch them:)

The big gaps in Prime seem to have been filled last night in fact there
are no more gaps as such, just some channels running out of data early.

So long as I have a couple of days ahead so I can see what films are on
over the holiday period then no worries...

--
Robin Gilks