[mythtvnz] Haupauge Nova-T 500 setup

Hayden Lovett hayden.lovett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 22:57:31 GMT 2008

You can still download the data in an xml file like you do with analogue channels. This way you can keep your weeks worth of data for freeview terrestrial.
With the channel setup wizards I've been working on I've found how to do a few different sharing methods like using satellite EPG data for analogue channels, I haven't got much documentation for it yet but you can give the channel setup wizards a go, you can find them in the download section on mythkiwi.com

The next project is a wizard for setting up an ir blaster with sky decoder. Has anyone grabbed sky EPG data from a satellite to use for their sky channel listings on their mythbox? I know the EPG data isn't encrypted so if you have access to a sat card can't see why you can't grab the data and use it.

-Hayden