[mythtvnz] Help with Freeview Satellite

Hayden Lovett hayden.lovett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:38:50 GMT 2008

Can someone send me an export from their MySQL database who has Freeview
Satellite configured?  Preferably someone who hasn't tinkered with it too
much.   I've written a script that will use the Freeview Satellite EPG data
for the analogue channels but just need a bit more data to finish it off.
I'll put the script in a nice GUI and make it available on mythkiwi.com when
its done.

Type in the commandline,
mysqldump -u* username* -p *password* mythconverg > /home/*homefolder*
/dump.sql

remember to change out the username, password and homefolder for the correct
values.  You will find the correct login details in /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt if
you're not sure.