[mythtvnz] looking for

Sam Banks dodgywhitemaori at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:12:32 GMT 2008

I have always found pp.co.nz really good for hardware.

They have an fx5500 for a lot cheaper that should still do the job:

http://www.pp.co.nz/products.php?pp_id=AA00294

Or the fx5700 for a bit more ping:

http://www.pp.co.nz/products.php?pp_id=VC00149
Cheers
Sam
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Mike Mylonas <dragon28 at ihug.co.nz> wrote:

> Evening everyone,
>
> My aging MX440 video card in the PVR looks like it has finally given up
> the ghost.
>
> Anyone know where I can find a GeForce FX5200 (aside from trademe).
>
> Don't live in a HD available area, so only have SD to worry about, and I
> am driving a old 42" rear projection TV (s-video is the only input
> available).  Let me know if you have other ideas on what would be a
> suitable card.
>
> Cheers
> Mike

"At what point was it decided that Humpty Dumpty was a giant egg man?
There's nothing in the actual rhyme - it's not 'Humpty-dumpty the egg man
sat on the wall"

Ricky Gervais