[mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py script

Hayden Lovett hayden at mythkiwi.com
Thu Dec 4 00:04:45 GMT 2008

I've run into a problem writing the next release of the MythKiwi Control
panel I cant seem to find a way around using the tv_grab_nz-py script.
When you first setup the script you need to run it with the --configure
switch and answer y/n for each one of the 75 channels it contains but this
is no good for what I need, it needs to breeze through this as the channels
are already selected.

How can I set this up manually (or automatically)?  I see that it creates a
file called config_file with the data telling it what channels should be
included and what their xmlids are, but I can't find an example of this
file, if I could then I could create my own and include it with the
--config-file switch.

Has anyone got a config-file they can send me?

Thanks for your help,

Hayden Lovett