[mythtvnz] LiveTV buffer issues with HD content

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:48:39 GMT 2008

Hi All,
I have noticed the following when watching LiveTV on my Haupaugge HVR-1200
card.
When I pause LiveTV for a while, then try to catch up by un-pausing and
using the skip forward button, I get plonked back to the start of
the LiveTV buffer .... and there is no way to skip forward to catch up to
realtime (apart from exiting back to the menu then back to LiveTV).

This problem does not occur when watching TV on the satellite card.

I remember having this issue a long time ago, but can not remember the fix.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Bernie