[mythtvnz] HV-AAC (AAC+) Support in linux ... are we there yet?

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:54:22 GMT 2008

>http://mythkiwi.com/components/com_joomlawiki/index.php/Adding_Paul_Kendalls_Repository<http://mythkiwi.com/components/com_joomlawiki/index.php/Adding_Paul_Kendalls_Repository>
>Do let us know how you get on please.
>He has already done a release for Intrepid / 8.10
>Kind regards
>David

Ok, I am now back to an unstable box even with the loopfilter disabled. I am
getting the same fault as per my original post.
All channels segfault after a couple of minutes of playing. However, sound
does work on all channels with this build.

Just can't use it .....[?][?] at least with the Mythbuntu build I could watch
TV3 with no segfaulting. With this build I can't.

Cheers,
Bernie