[mythtvnz] DVB-S (was Re: Quality of WinTV PVR 150)

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat Aug 16 01:12:10 BST 2008

Well diagnosed guys!
I changed the elevation up ~1 degree, which seemed to give the best signal I could achieve.  Rotation seemed to make no gain.
I am now getting:
S 70-80% and Q of 83-90% vs (for convenience) the previous
S 62-70% and Q of 65-72%
Clearly some improvement, of course currently making no discernable difference, be interesting to see how much less depix will be
noted, hopefully there'll be no more!  Will advise in due course.
Kind regards
David Hingston